Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

My mother is a lover of knowlege, an avid reader and a seeker of truth.
Everytime I came to her bored and whiney she would show me something new.
She always taught me to queston, to reason and to find.
She taught me to value truth and to trust in my own mind.
She taught me the joys of creating and the happiness it can bring.
She gave me my love of music so now I can play and sing.
My mother is caring; she is sensitive, empathetic and kind.
She taught me when to stand up for what I believe and she taught me why.
She tried to teach me to choose my battles but that one just doesn't want to stick
(but I must admit it is not her fault my skull can be quite thick).
But I want her to know how I value her and appriciate all she does. 
I love her and respect her and Mother's Day is special because....
Regardless of how the story goes at each chapters end
my mother is not only a mother she is also a true friend!


Happy Mother's Day Mom!
I love you!
 Love,  Mandy
Linda Mehring (My mom)
                                         
                                                                            
              
My sister, my mom, me and my Grandma                    
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment