Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Moon

On Saturday the moon was full and I happened to be out and about so I snapped this picture.
I love taking pictures of the moon. Every picture comes out different. Here are a bunch of photos I have taken of the moon placed side by side so you can see how different they look. The pictures were taken on the following dates... 6/26/10 - 04/26/10 - 07/31/09 - 03/04/10 - 04/20/10 - 04/18/10
My favorite picture of this bunch is this one because you can see the detail really well.I would really like to take a picture of the moon every day throughout it's cycle and make a complete moon chart. Unfortunately the weather lately has been cloudy or rainy making this nearly impossible. Speaking of cloudy...I also have some photos I took of the moon on January 29, 2010. These pictures were taken one right after the other so you can see the clouds moving across the moon.
On January 1 of this year I snapped this picture of the icicles hanging from my house. The light from the moon made them look wickedly dangerous and beautiful at the same time.
To finish things off I will leave you with this picture of the moon through the tree in my front yard. It was taken January 31/2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment