Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthday Dinner Part I



For my mom's birthday in July, My sister and her husband Greg decided to do something special. They invited my mom and step dad, along with me and my grandma (and her puppy) over for a French-themed dinner. They even had menus for the evening!

My sister made wonderful homemade baguettes. She served us garlic shrimp and sliced toasted baguettes with goat cheese for an appetizer while Greg prepared dinner. It was so good I didn't even get a picture of it (I was too busy stuffing my face)! Instead I give you a picture of a baguette and my Grandma's dog Lucy staring longingly at the near-empty plates.
'

I captured this shot of my mom and step father.......

and my nephew was being cute (as usual). Although in this picture he is wearing a devious smile that strikes me as awful familiar.


Here are some pictures of my sister ..... do you see the resemblance?


We will end Part I with my nephew, showing off his driving skills. He can drive with the door open, one foot on the dash and food in hand!


To view my sister's part one post from that day click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment