Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fluid Minds at Mad Maggie's

On Friday night I went to see Fluid Minds play at Mad Maggie's in Elgin. Fluid Minds is a phenomenal Chicago based band whose music has been featured on Cartoon Network's [adult swim] and Q101. All the members of the band are extremely talented and can play multiple instruments. Every time I go see them they put on an amazing performance and Friday night was no exception. Let me introduce you to the band....

JOHN GRAY - LEAD GUITAR, VOCALS, DRUMS


FRANK CLAYTON - BASS, SAX, VOCALS,
ABLETON LIVE


CHRISTIAN
ROGALA - DRUMS, VOCALS


MIKE
DEGUZMAN - KEYS, SYNTH, GUITAR


Here are a few more of the photos I took of their performance...


I got some pretty cool effects by leaving the shutter open longer in the colored stage lights....


I had to get some close up shots too....
To learn more about Fluid Minds...
http://fluidmindsmusic.com/

To download their newest album Gamma Wave for FREE...
http://fluidminds.bandcamp.com/album/gamma-wave

No comments:

Post a Comment